CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Things that might surprise you about me


1. I like spiders. I never kill them.

2. I am very superstitious

3. I speak Spanish fluently

4. I got arrested when I was 15

5. I am cocky and have a big mouth, but I am actually pretty sensitive and want people to like me

6. I am a closet hippie. I want to have all my babies at home in the bathtub.

7. I have 5 brothers and sisters

8. I would rather be on the couch with a book in my face than on a nature hike

9. I adore Phil Collins

10. I have a temper. I am a door-slammer and a shouter of expletives when I'm mad. I can be really mean but then I always feel guilty afterwards.

11. I am a klutz. At any given time I have at least one bruise on my body from running into something, dropping something, or tripping. I even fell on my face on the stairs outside the Salt Palace in downtown SLC (yes, people saw!).

12. I believe in the Mother Goddess and have been reading about goddess-based religions since I was 16. I also do astrology. Some people call this black magic. I call it having diverse interests and an open mind

13. I voted for Ralph Nader in 1996 but I believe he's to blame for George W. being in office right now. I think George W. is a fucker.

14. I always have to put my left shoe on first

15. I made out with a cop once. I like police officers.

0 comments: